Below are three recent purchases facilitated by Blue Chip Realty that enabled its customers to
lower their stock market risk while gaining leveraged appreciation in their IRA accounts.
Hover over the photos to see the financial details, including the "Sale Price to Annual Rent" ratio.
Rancho Income = $49,500/yr
Dartmouth Income = $59,400/yr
Mill Street Income = $60,000/yr
“My husband and I liked the idea of moving a portion of our IRA savings out of stocks and into investment property because it lets us sleep better at night. Yeah we know it's cyclical, but we've seen the California housing market consistently average 5% to 9% gains for decades. We also love the idea of getting leverage in our retirement funds and seeing our home loan getting paid down to zero by the renters. Blue Chip Realty held our hand through the paperwork then helped us find the right property and some great tenants."
Sherry and Bill T.
Palo Alto, CA
FREE Blue Chip Realty services offered to Buyers of IRA Investment Property:
- BRAINSTORMING - Have an email or phone conversation to discuss the "IRA to Rentals" process to help hone your thoughts
- BUDGETING - Given a target price point for a property, provide a detailed spreadsheet showing expected costs, rents and appreciation
- FACILITATING - Discuss the candidates and process for selecting a custodian/facilitator to set up your self-directed IRA
- BANKING - Analyze the strengths and weaknesses of various banks versus credit unions for your new LLC business
- NAMING - Apply some thought to the pros and cons of different types of names for your LLC that you'll need to create
- LENDING - Review candidates, interest rates, strengths and weaknesses of the main non-recourse lenders before you pick one
- OFFERING - Based on current market, find & negotiate the best possible deal on the purchase of your investment property
- CLOSING - Working with sellers, lender and escrow, help manage entire process with speed and finesse, then hand you the keys
Note: BCR will receive a commission paid out of the seller's proceeds upon closing, usually 2.5% of sales price.
FEE-BASED Blue Chip Realty services offered to Property Owners:
- PRICING - Research, suggest and discuss "top-of-market" pricing with owners
- MARKETING - Craft and place enticing ads on popular digital sites that attract strong volumes of high-valued renters
- TOURING - Set appointments with prospective renters and during tours, communicate to all the strong interest in the property
- INTERVIEWING - While giving tours, watch and recognize cohesiveness of each group along with communication skills
- SELECTING - Report back to owner the strongest 3 candidates and suggest order of selecting top choice plus two back-up groups
- VETTING - Report results to all touring groups, investigate top group's rent history along with feedback from employers & agencies
- SIGNING - After getting buy-in from all sides, craft rental agreements & 5 addendums and get all signed and distributed
- MANAGING - Handle all the aspects of getting old tenants out properly with a clean house and new tenants paid-up and settled in
- MONOTORING - Throughout the lease term, collect rent, keep property in working order, monitor and check-in regularly
- ITEMIZING - Provide monthly income and expense statements to owner along with market updates of surrounding area
- TAXING - At the end of each fiscal year, provide owner with year-end details of all income and expenses for potential UBTI taxes
- RE-DOING - At end of lease, make the tenant exit as smooth as possible and start the process all over again for a new group of renters
Note: BCR charges an 8% commission on the collected rents for these services and forwards net to owner monthly.